B E C O M E A K C E R T I F I E D
- Complete 100 hrs. of our 500 hrs Advanced Kinesiology (AK) Training Prg. Level 1: AK100-AK106 a total of 97 hrs. required.
- 3 hrs selective determined between you and your instructor. E.g of selective: receive and/or give AK session(s), private tutoring...
- Pass following requirements (all open book) homework, test & practical exam.
B E C O M E A S S I S T A N T I N S T R U C T O R
- Practice makes master by repeating workshop(s) you wish to assist at 50% off.
- On 3rd and/or 4th repeat, present and demonstrate to new students under instructor supervision.
- Complete at least IKTI 100 hrs. Advanced Certification Training Prg. above.
W H E R E T O S T A R T ? Only AK100 and/or AK101 workshops have no prerequisite. Once registered you have 2 yrs to complete your workshop(s). If you wish to change date and/or location, email ASAP the IKTI to request an email confirmation with a specific or non specific date transfer. All schedule change must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the workshop you wish to change.
C E R T I F I C A T E S Are optional and can be requested by anyone who take IKTI course(s) ONSITE and/or ONLINE.
C O N T I N U I N G E D U C A T I O N (C E) & P D A P T S. C E R T I F I C A T E Are optional and offered to the following professionals:
- Acupuncturists with
- NCCAOM (provider # 163832)
- CeBroker Florida (provider # 50-11411)
- Acupuncturists in California (provider # 1275).
- Occupational Therapist (CeBroker provider # 50-11411) from
- Alabama State Board of Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Arizona Board of Occupational Therapy Examiner
- Georgia State Board of OT
- Louisiana State of Medical Examiner - OT
- South Carolina Board of OT
- Nurses (CeBroker provider # 50-11411) from
- Georgia Board of Nursing
- Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- District of Columbia Board of Nursing
- Licensed Massage Therapists (LMTs) in the states of:
- Florida (provider # 50-11411)
- New York (provider # 00039)
- Illinois provider (# 245.000070)
- New Jersey (NCCAOM provider # 163832)
- Nevada (state board (775) 688-1888 our AK100 -105 courses # CEH 0162 to 0166)
- Maryland (NCCAOM provider # 163832)
- Connecticut (No more than 12hrs can be obtained from Prg not approved by NCBTMB & No more than 6 hours of continuing education can be achievd via Internet-based)
- Other states check with your state board
- Dietitian/Nutritionist & Nutrition Counselor
- NCBTMB: The IKTI does not provide NCBTMB CEs
- FL & IL LMTs: Live online CE course(s) count as general CEs & onsite courses CEs count as Hands-On CEs. Exception FL borad accept remote/online training as hands-on due to Covid for this cycle till Aug. 31, 2021.
- NYS LMTs CE live online or onsite courses just count as live hands-on CE courses.
- NJ LMTs whatever NCCAOM approved, NJ state board of MT approves too.
- Check all boards of profession updates due to Covid. Most now accept remote/online training. Call them to find out.
Please keep on checking this page for updates.
Note that some state boards not mentioned above could accept exceptionally our courses as CE courses. So if you are interested contact your state board to ask them about their specific requirements and let us know if you need anything from us, we would be happy to help.