Virginie V. is:
- The IKTI program director, advanced specialized kinesiologist practitionner (with 20+Yrs Exp.), instructor (with 15+Yrs Exp.), speaker and author of several advanced kinesiology, family constellation and other holistic educational manuals.
- Specialized in the field of Kinesiology for more two decades. V has helped her international clientel with a wide range of health issue from anxiety to allergies to IBS, autism to the most unheard and complicated cases, too numerous and unique to be mentioned here.
- Licensed Massage Therapist with a specialization in Eastern Medicine (deep tissue, fascia, cupping, reflexology, Shiatsu, Thai, Tui Na, Sotai and perinatal massage). She holds a degree from the Swedish Institute, College of Health Sciences in New York City and speaks fluent English, Spanish, and French.
- A former hypnotherapist who find a faster way to reprogram and tune up the body's bio-computer, hardware and sofware with muscle testing kinesiology, a form of biofeedback, on all levels.
- A winner award as an outstanding Kinesiology Instructor/Most Students/Most Classes Taught.
- Also as a family constellation facilitator, Virginie helps clients break long-standing patterns of illness, fear and unhappiness, helping them shift their inner voice that keeps them stuck in repetitive patterns and inherited family traumas.
As a hollistic health care practitioner for more than two decades now, Virginie shares her knowledge of Advanced Kinesiology (AK) and other techniques with health care practitioners, laypeople alike and her international clientele.
Beside the above Virginie enjoys during her spare time, tango nuevo to 5Rhythms, horse back riding to acroyoga, rowing to beach volley and so much more.